Here are different types of N-Back games. If you pass any test (for this you need to register and get access to the "board"), then as a rule this test affects every game that is given here and as a rule, each game takes no more than four sessions. It starts with the N-Back Single as a warm-up and then there are different variants of the Dual N-Back game. But if you want to focus on a particular game, then you can play it. If you are registered, the system will itself, based on your past results, offer you the complexity that you need to set, but again, you by yourself have the right to choose the complexity that you consider to be necessary.
- N-Back Single
- The essence of the game is that here you only need to remember the location of the square of N-steps back.
- Dual N-Back Color
- The essence of the game is that here you need to remember the location of the square and what color the square had N-steps back.
- Dual N-Back Digits
- The essence of the game is that here you need to remember the location of the square and what number was inside the square of N-steps back.
- Dual N-Back Audio
- The essence of the game is that here you need to remember the location of the square and which letter was played back N-steps.
- Word game
- Develop your vocabulary. Remember words that start with a certain letter and end with another!
Games for entertainment
Here are the games with which you can spend an interesting time. These games are truly addictive!
- Conway's Game of Life
- Conway's Game of Life is a cellular automaton invented by the English mathematician John Conway in 1970.